- Uncle Pete–October 31, 2011
- Faulty Leadership – the Other Side of the Coin (Part 2)
- DFW Church Cultural Connection History
- Faulty Leadership – the Other Side of the Coin (Part 1)
- Is Your Religion Focused on Christ or the Church?
- Once Saved, Always Saved?
- God is Our Father
- Where is God in My Mess?
- Is the Jewish Nation Still God’s Special Nation?
- Gentiles and the Law of Moses
- Male/Female Role Relationships in the Church
- Matthew 24 – End of the World or End of an Age?
- What About Watchman Nee's Teaching on Soul and Spirit?
- The Use of Instrumental Music in Worship
- Was Apollos Re-Baptized?
- ICOC 3.00 by Jim McCartney
- Is the Coronavirus COVID-19 a Judgment of God?
- When is a Person Ready to be Baptized?
- Paradigm Shift Evaluation
- The Mystery Solved!
Health UpdateSome time back I gave an update on some recent health developments and asked for your prayers. After two surgeries and several tests for cancer, I just received a call from my surgeon informing me that the last pathology report did indicate that I have cancer in the rectal area. She is sending me to an oncologist and is hopeful that the location and type of cancer might be treatable with radiation. If not, a radical surgery is the only option, and its aftereffects are not good, to put it mildly. Please put me on your prayer list and keep me on it. I doubt that this will be a short ride and probably not an easy one. But as I told her earlier in the process, we all have a shelf life and I am 79 years old and thankful for all of those years. Jesus is still Lord, no matter what. Thanks much! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago ·
1 month ago ·