- Faulty Leadership – the Other Side of the Coin (Part 2)
- DFW Church Cultural Connection History
- Faulty Leadership – the Other Side of the Coin (Part 1)
- Is Your Religion Focused on Christ or the Church?
- Once Saved, Always Saved?
- God is Our Father
- Where is God in My Mess?
- Is the Jewish Nation Still God’s Special Nation?
- Gentiles and the Law of Moses
- Children of the King or Servants of the King?
- Male/Female Role Relationships in the Church
- Matthew 24 – End of the World or End of an Age?
- What About Watchman Nee's Teaching on Soul and Spirit?
- The Use of Instrumental Music in Worship
- ICOC 3.00 by Jim McCartney
- Was Apollos Re-Baptized?
- Is the Coronavirus COVID-19 a Judgment of God?
- When is a Person Ready to be Baptized?
- Paradigm Shift Evaluation
- The Mystery Solved!
- Another Hero Gone Home
- Another Adoption of Another Kind
- I Have Lost My Faith! (in coincidences)
- The Big Black Brother’s Club
- Surprise, Surprise: Guess Who’s Been Coming To Dinner!
- Spirituality and Money—A Vital Connection
- Protecting Relationships
- Beatitudes of Parenting
- Another Kind of Adoption
- An Uncommon Peace
Quick Health ReportThanks so much for the encouragement and prayers over the past few days. My two procedures seemed to go well today, although the test results won’t be back for a few days. If something isn’t good, I’ll let you know, but I expect it to be good. The doctor didn’t seem to be overly concerned at what he saw, which was reassuring. So the cancer problem/potential appears to be confined to that other part of my anatomy (a pain in the ____!). I believe that your prayers and mine will take care of that ongoing challenge. Thank you again so much for your love and encouragement. The greatest thing in the world is love, as the Good Book says, and I’m feeling it! I love you! ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago ·
Health Update and Prayer RequestA few months back, I mentioned having two surgeries and a concern that I might have cancer. The early report was that I didn’t, but a later report said that I did. The second surgery (both rectal) seems to have removed it, but my surgeon says that I have a definite tendency to develop cancer in that area. This Tuesday I will have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. I imagine my surgeon wants to see if the cancer has spread. I would appreciate your prayers for a good outcome, and I would also ask you to add my name to your ongoing prayer list, for it likely will remain an ongoing concern. Thank you so much! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago ·